IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING THE CONTACT FORM:
If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of this Restaurant Referral, you may not participate in the Program. We may revise these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. When we revise these Referral Terms, we will post a revised version on the website. Accepting these Terms, as revised, is required for your continued participation in the Program. If you do not agree to these Terms or any revised version of these Terms or no longer wish to participate in the Referral Program, you may opt-out of the Referral Program at any time by contacting us at moc.rrtiaw%40olleh or (65) 8332 0121. Except as otherwise expressly stated by us, your participation in the Referral Program is subject to the version of these Referral Terms in effect at the time of your participation.
2. Bar and/or Restaurant owners or operators cannot refer their own bar or restaurant.
3. Resellers and integration partners are not eligible to participate in this Program. Referrals by resellers and integration partners should adhere to their individual program guidelines.
4. The original lead source must be determined as provided from “Referral Program”. The referrer may not be eligible for referral program, if lead is already in the Waitrr system under a different source. Waitrr reserves the right to determine the original lead source of the referred customer. Waitrr may make exceptions, in its sole discretion, if the lead already exists in the Waitrr system, but not contacted for a period of time.
1. Receiving Referral. We, in our sole discretion, establish the terms and conditions for each qualifying payment and action and determine whether you have satisfied such terms and conditions and are eligible to receive Referral. Such terms and conditions will be set forth on the Waitrr website and may be updated, modified, or cancelled by us at any time at our sole discretion. We will generally issue a Referral within 30 days following the referred customer account being active for 30 days. If we issue Referral to you in error (e.g., we later determine that you did not comply with the terms and conditions of a qualifying payment), we may cancel the applicable Referral.
2. Expiration. If we do not receive verification of your payment details to process the payment after 180 days, Referral Payment is deemed to have expired may not be reissued thereafter.
TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF REFERRAL PROGRAM.
We may, in our sole discretion, suspend, limit, or terminate the Program and terminate these Terms for any reason at any time without notice or liability to you.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these Referral Terms or the Referral Program, please contact us at moc.rrtiaw%40olleh or (65) 8332 0121.